Monday, January 2, 2012

will silent for this month


anyeong peeps... hurm.. maybe, this is my last entry for this month... maybe too, i will not get an opportunity to post my entry.. mulai form 4 ni, i will strive very hard.. i won't my huge mistake repeat again.. i want my family will happy and smile toward me because my successful. insyAllah.. probably, my PMR result for this year not too bright... i was upset. but i've accept all of that.. and i really thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to repair my mistake again.. Alhamdulillah... as my sister said, PMR is nothing. But SPM will determine where's my future.. my goal is want to take TESOL course.. i really love english subject.. 


i hope my dreams become true.. insyaallah... struggle never die..






Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :