Saturday, July 30, 2011

** Sista Da Lion **

Assalamua'laikum...



hah! see that photo? looks like SpongeBob mad for someone.. hahahaha.... did you realized that i posted 2 entry for this morning.. hey hey hey!! why? have a reason! twink twink*** okey2, let me story a secret for you.. i have a sista.* i don't want mention her name* i call sista to her * she doesn't know that i call her as sista... nak tahu kenapa i panggil dia Sista Da Lion? hehehehe... she always angry, babbler, and always make me sad... tak sangat la smpai sad nak bunuh diri. Sapa kata? Who Says? * I SAY* ^yelling now yeah^  this day, she angry with me coz i didn't open the window and curtains at my bedroom. who cares? i always not open my windows and curtains. * yeah! shout NOW that i'm a Lazy GIRL!!  everything not right about me on her eyes. yeah yeah! i'm not too brilliant compare them..  well, i'm already cram . maybe, they didn't realize... 
Then, bila i buat kerja such as study, diorang suruh buat kerja... *sekarang i tengah sapu sampah kat living room. banyak gilaaa lizard faeces... ATTENTION PLEASE!!! ade tak kat sini ada jual ubat nak bunuh cicak nie.. i gila dah tak tahan dengan cicak ni. tak dak keja lain selain menabur faeces beliau. dah la warna tak mesra alam.. haish! geli i. okey2, my job is done.. but, i kesian kat Hadi, he forced brushing the tiles at outside.he always babbler when he did any work.but, he willing to do that work. ooo.. so cute  * with pouts face* hahaha... budak tu selalu buat i marah... okey, that's all.. insyaAllah, i' ll continue next entry when i free.. okey,.. tata... Assalamua'laikum...

perasan x, iman letak huruf 'I'? bukan i tu maksud saya lam bhsa om puteh. *boleyh jugak kot.. hehe* tak nak la.. nanti orang kata den ni gedikx plak.. oh no no no!! 'I' ini bermaksud IMAN, my name laa... den malaih la nak tulis panjang2. just bubuh I sja.. kan sonang.. teeeehheeee!!!

Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :