Friday, January 24, 2014

Purple


haiii haiiii hyee, this day, i wanna talk about my favorite color. I like Purple. I don't know when i start to adore this beautiful and lovely color. Since my mother likes purple, maybe i like it on her influences. So, taaddaa... Actually, i didn't have any favorite color before, i liked all of the colors. But, all of a sudden, i fond purple color and i have no idea why i adore it so much. Maybe it's so beautiful, soft, elegant and cute in front of my eyes. 


half of my stuffs.


bag and handbag


pencil case

my Clean and Clear's facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer . ehehe. purple meehhh
 

even my SilkyGirl Sugar's Perfume. I have been using it for 11 months.

 my wonderful purple ice watch. My friend gave it to me as a present for my birthday. It was last year. The bracelet belongs to my cousin, since i said to her, i wanna keep it, she gave a green light to me.. hehe. The purple digital watch. My sister bought it to me. It was just RM15 if i'm not mistaken. She bought at Tesco. And it's still working until now. 

my cutie half purple and half red-orange's purse. =) i'm very in love with this purse. 

even my towel and my toothbrush too !! too obsessed !!!

it's my fluffy purple calculator and the others purple's stationery.

it's a present from my best friend. she also adore to purple too. =)
 

Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :