Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Emcee KELAM


Last Monday, i have become an emcee for official assembly in my school. Besides me, Mai also has become an emcee. First period, my legs was shiver and my hand was cooled. I don't know even Mai has same feeling like me. Only God knows everything. First emcee was Mai. I looked at her, she looked so calm and i didn't know what her heart's voices was say. God knew everything. But all of sudden, Mai made a mistake. I know and we both knew that we will do the mistake. And now, it's my turn. Firstly, i was feel so confident until i felt that i was over excited. Everything was so smooth UNTIL i did a stupid mistake. You know what??? i was mistakenly call the teacher's name.  You know what happened after that?? all of the teacher commented me. I know I was a little prefect that always did a lot of mistake. After that, i went to kak Finaz. she calmed me. I knew that i made a stupid mistake just now. Then, i went to the stage by force. At that moment to, i stuttered. BAPAK !! everybody was imitate me. I felt so embarrassed. A few days ago, we had a meeting at prefect's room. I feel like they will not discuss about last monday, But my thought was fumble. Our head prefect mentioned about that. I felt like i want to cover my face with a plastic bag. SOOOO humiliated. And i know i will not bear to face another assembly. Teachers will look at me and stare like a tiger found his victim. 


KITA MESTI PERCAYA BAHAWA SETIAP APA YANG BERLAKU DALAM HIDUP KITA, KITA JADIKAN IA SEBAGAI SATU PENGAJARAN.

WE LEARNT FROM MISTAKE.






AND WE KNOW THAT 




kesilapan aku waktu jadi emcee ni membuatkan aku tak puas hati dengan peningkatan aku.
BOLEH AKU JADI EMCEE UNTUK PERHIMPUNAN TAK RASMI?
*kaki tergetarrrr*





Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :