Sunday, October 16, 2011

When I Talking To The Moon


Assalamualaikum..






maybe, i should forget all my dream toward YOU... okey, i am not too pretty as you wish.. But, i'm pretty as me.i'm not beauty queen, i'm just beauty me... I already realized who i am.. i won't put any hope on you.. As you wish.. i will not come back into your live again.. I know, you just consider me as your toy.. what i want to say? i just accept all of this with open heart.. and never remind it again.. i just can being a friend beside you, and not at all to being your special one. Thank you for your kindness since you around me.. Remember i told you for the last message, " I won't cry any more because of you" We just can being a nice buddy.. not too much than it.. i've been give  another chance for you, but you just ignore your last opportunity. I  won't look back again.. i was to moron when i with you.... and i know, i've made the wrong choice.. but, i need it too,.. I was too brainless when i gave a chamber to you... I hope you will search your mistake and find another girl that hope you can make her happy until ending...

leave you from my little heart.............
miss lonely Girl...




Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :