Monday, October 10, 2011

New Face, New Template AND New Story ~

Assalamualaikum...






1, 2, 3.. SHOUT NOW IMAN!! you free now! no more mess up with study, read a book or else!! i really free now! okey2, maybe you all knew that i have finished with my examination.. how so cool! Alhamdulillah, I dapat menjawabnya dengan baik.. alhamdulillah... But, Today!! i've changed everything in my blog! hahahaha.. memang sukar dipercayai kerena I nie memang pemalas nak update blog, nak hias blog apatah lagi nak tukar template dngan background, ya la kan.. before it, I always be with book.. hahahaha.... okey2, proud of you life! actually, i want to serve you a lot of entry, but.. you know my behavior... i really tired... and I need a lot of rest.. aigooo....

BUT!! tomorrow, i'm on holiday.. hahaha.. but, i really sorry toward my friend who took arabic paper.. they not free like us yet.. but, tomorrow, they will scream like another PMR candidates... YEAH!!! geogjeonghaji maseyo... i will write more of entry... 

Till then, IMAN ~

Dinner for this night : mihun Cina.. : " sedap gileerrr"




Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :