Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Love My Family...

Assalamualaikum

This night, i want to introduce my family to you olzz... * yeah, aku dah tak tahu nak buat pa, i'm update my lovely blog.. okey x*  my family consists of my ayah, my mak , my eonnie, my hyeong and my dongsaeng...
*gila2 bahasa* okeyh,.. i start with my father...


this is my father... he's so cool person and loving man.. I love him very much....




this is my mum.. she's so kind and understanding woman... I love her very muchhh...

They Are My Sibling Ling-ling





this is my first sister, she's so adorable, cheerful and mysterious ( a bit ) * ampun klong.. hahaha*






here, this is my second sister.. she's so beautiful and friendly.. * over praise*




this is my brother-in-law.. he's so kind and handsome one * puji lagi.. aigoo*


Love Both Of them..







this is my third sister... she's so cheerful and cute one... * puji melambung*





this is my fourth sister... she's so kind and "kawai"






this is my fifth sister... she's sooo................................ ????
ni aku daaa.... ( xpayah puji.. i'm own nothing.. hahaha*)



this is my younger brother.. he's so jovial and ^cute one^ adehh!! by force... i have to praise him.. errkk!!

We Are Who We Are ~

baham our parent.. huahahaha


here we are a big family..

with laughing *giloo*


they are stunning and awesome ~




with Adibah Kawai...


Giloo picture...


okeysss, that all my story.. hope you will satisfied and enjoy my entry...
till then.. assalamualaikum...

"THE END"


Thanks For Reading. You Are Awesome

No comments :